Are you looking for love or a deeper connection with friends and family? Do you yearn to have a sense of belonging? Do you know that you have a soul mate that is there in your horizons ready to be met?
It might be time to bring in the age old practice of Feng Shui that can help in all aspects of life: health, wealth, love and wellbeing. Using certain characteristics of this belief system has proven effective in changing negative situations into positive and creating change where stagnation existed before.
In the practice of Feng Shui, the bedroom is, of course, connected to love and relationships. The south west corner of the home is also another frequent location attributed to love. Now that we know what area of your space to focus on, here are a few easy things to do to make sure you have the right energy flowing to you to make sure you are being loved as much as possible…
- Get rid of all clutter. Clutter is not a friend to love. It clogs up and congests the chances of finding the fresh breath of romance. Go through your home – the entire place – to remove clutter, but especially focus on your love locations. Make things tidy and clean. Get rid of materialistic objects that haven’t been used in a long time. These items hold onto past energies, and can be known to stop the flow of new energy coming into life.
- Pair up important accessories in the room. Have items like candles, figurines, pictures, and items of importance in twos. This helps stimulate the feeling of life as a partnership.
- Keep your feet, when in bed, facing away from the door. It is a no-no in the Feng Shui world to have your feet pointing towards the door. This is believed to drain the love life right out of a relationship.
- Keep aware of your bed. There are a few rules that pertain to the bed. Make sure you have a well built head board, as this is believed to create support. Don’t have the bed too high or too low off the floor. And get rid of sheets that were used in past relationships. As the saying goes, “Out with the old, and in with the new.”
5. When it comes to contents of the bedroom make it simple. Feng Shui ideology believes that there are many items that should not be in a bedroom, i.e. plants, photos of single people, or open beams over a bed, for example. When getting your room ready to enhance your love life keep in mind that there should only be three things in the bedroom: that which deals with sleep, sex and the clothing on our backs.