What are MyDocHub Credits?
MyDocHub provides health advocates a pay-per-quote system where you buy credits to send quotes to patients or caregivers that are in need of health advocates to help them navigate the healthcare system. As a health advocate, you only pay to quote, that’s it: we do not charge commission on clients who hire you or future needs of that client. We believe in providing quality client referrals to you so you can grow your practice. Typically, our overall pay-per-quote fees work out to be a very small fraction of the money you’ll earn from your client referrals and more cost effective than many other referral sources.
How MyDocHub Credits work
Each advocate service costs just 2 or 3 bid creditsWe believe in fair and easy credit pricing, hence each credit costs just $1.75. We offer discounted packages of credits of 6, 12, and 24 credits. Below are the health advocate services and the number of credits needed for each quote.
- Write your quoteIn your quote, give a price and write a personal message to the patient or caregiver addressing what he or she needs. Be professional and detailed, and include your qualifications, and be clear about what your price includes.
- Buy enough to get hiredWe have various discounted bid credit packages to choose from.
- Send your quotePay with credit card or check out with PayPal to buy credits and send your quote.
- Can my MyDocHub Credits expire?Credits do not expire. You can use them whenever you want, on any service you're interested in.
Why do I have to buy packs?Clients typically have multiple healthcare challenges to address, and hence, even our top health advocates send multiple quotes before getting hired.
- Do I have to use my credits on every request?You must use credits to send a quote. However, you always have the option to pass on a client request for help if it is not right for you.
- What happens when I run out of credits?You can buy more credits at any time. Simply click on the "Purchase Credits" link in your account at any time to purchase additional credits.