|Moist Heating Pads
Thermotech Digital Moist Heat Pads - King
Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pads are the first medical grade electric moist heating pad available to the public. Thermotech digital moist heating pads, as opposed to dry forms of heat, draws moisture from the air and retains it in specially designed high-grade ceramic heating element cells and delivers that moist heat deep into your muscle tissue for maximum relief similar to a deep tissue or shiatsu massage.
The pad is constructed from double stitched 100% premium grade durable corduroy with a soft plush flannel cover for ultimate durability and comfort.
Thermotech Digital Moist Heating Pads have a state-of-the-art digital hand controller allowing the operator to precisely program the temperature and treatment time.
With Infrared Technology - King (26"x 14")
- Digital controls
- Automatic temperature control - select from 166, 150, 130, 113 degrees fahrenheit.
- Automatic time control (15, 30,45, 60 minute intervals) with auto shut off.
- On/off switch
- Program memory
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Eligible Product
Doctors recommend Thermotech moist heat to treat a variety of medical conditions including arthritis, TMJ and facial pain, recurring back pain, muscle tension, stiffness, even migraine headaches.
- Moist heat increases circulation and speeds recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away the wastes which may hinder healing
- The moisture produced by the Thermotech Hot Pack transfers the high heat deeper into tissues than an ordinary dry heat pad
- A convenient hand-held momentary switch, allows the user to maintain the highest temperature possible
- Draws moisture from humidity in the air and retains it in the hot pack's outer flannel cover. The rapid heat rise, occurring when the hot pack is turned on, forces the moisture out of the flannel onto the skin, speeding temporary relief to the treated area
- The increased blood flow can relieve the inflamed joints and help maintain flexibility
- Relieves pain caused by muscle spasms
- Rest and the Thermotech Hot Pack will gradually relax the muscle spasm, restoring its normal length and relieving pain.
No water is needed. The Thermotech Digital Heating Pad produces moist heat automatically by drawing moisture from humidity in the air and retaining it in the hot pack's outer flannel cover. Because it delivers very intense moist heat, the Thermotech is more effective than other electric heating pads on the market.
Moist heat increases circulation and speeds recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away wastes which hinder healing. This is known as electric fomentation therapy.
The application of moist heat (fomentation) is commonly prescribe by physical therapists chiropractors and doctors. The Thermotech medical grade digital heating pad is the choice of professionals the method that is most often recommend.
Due to the fact that this product was recently re-designed to feature infrared heat, infrared technology is not explicitly mentioned on the product packaging nor within the user manual for this product. We are working on re-designing the packaging and user manual to reflect the presence of infrared heat. Instructions for use of this product remain the same. Please keep this in mind when you receive your shipment!
5 - Star I absolutely RECOMMEND it!
I have used this heating pad for a few months now for a lower back pain problem. Since I've started my pain has reduced drastically and I can not sleep without putting it on before I go to bed. I already know what I'm buying for my family for Christmas!