44-year old Kyle Richards, “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star and mother of four recently revealed the plastic surgeries she has had over the years.
According to many reports, despite being “terrified of needles and blood,” Kyle Richards had a nose job in 2006 and liposuction in 2012. In an interview with Us Weekly in March 2013, Kyle said: “My nose bothered me for a long time. The surgery made me feel better.”
As for the second procedure? “After having four kids, no matter what exercise I did, the love handles wouldn’t go away!” she explained. “I’m very happy with the results!”
Kyle Richards has also opened up and talked about her recent tummy tuck as well as several rounds of Botox.
Last year, Kyle Richards was spotted in Hollywood sporting some skin tight yoga pants and what appears to be a brand new booty, as seen in the before and after photos above. It does seems that Kyle Richards did have butt augmentation by getting liposuction on her hips and thighs and fat transfer to increase the size of her butt.
- Kim Richards Plastic Surgery and Rehab Stint
- Denise Richards Plastic Surgery, Memoir & Charlie Sheen
- Skinny Lauren Conrad and Kyle Howard Break Up
- Usher Stepson Kyle Glover Declared Brain Dead After Lake Accident
- Bristol Palin Plastic Surgery Before and After Pictures