27-year old “Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco, recently answered the question regarding her new hairdo at January’s SAG Awards on Thursday night’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”
According to Kaley Cuoco, her bangs which many considered “horrific,” was actually an attempt to cover up a welt from where co-star Johnny Galecki punched her.
“They [the crew] thought I went under [the table] and sprayed blood on my face,” she said. “I had cracked my head open and I had blood squirting down my face. I didn’t even know. I had no idea.”
According to reports, the punch left Kaley with a gash that required six stitches, and as a result Kaley Cuoco debuted a new hairdo for January’s SAG Awards that featured what omg! described as “fringey, face-framing, fake-looking bangs and straightened hair.”
What do you think about Kaley’s new hairdo?
- Kaley Cuoco Plastic Surgery & Bikini Twitter Picture
- Jennifer Lawrence Haircut: New Hairdo at GLAAD Media Awards 2013
- Michelle Obama Dress and New Bangs: Reed Krakoff Designed Dress
- Miley Cyrus Billboard Music Awards 2012 Dress: Pantless White Blazer
- Miley Cyrus MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) 2012 Dress