22-year old “Silver Linings Playbook” Oscar-winner Jennifer Lawrence debuted a short new hairdo at the 2013 GLAAD Media Awards presented by Ketel One Vodka on Saturday April 20.
Jennifer Lawrence basically chopped off her blonde locks in favor of a shorter, shoulder length haircut. Also, Harper’s Bazaar reports that stylist Mark Townsend gave Jennifer Lawrence her new haircut.
Regarding her new hairstyle, Mark Townsend said: “Yesterday, Jennifer showed up an hour before call time and as she opened the door she was like ‘Mark I want to cut it all off.’ I was like ‘What? Are we allowed to do that?’ And she said ‘Of course, it’s my hair!”
Besides her new ‘do, Jennifer Lawrence was reported by Just Jared to be wearing a David Koma dress and Nicholas Kirkwood shoes. Plus she accessorized her look with David Webb jewels and a Roger Vivier bag.
Jennifer Lawrence was at the GLAAD awards to present President Bill Clinton with the Advocate for Change Award.
- Oscars Red Carpet 2013: Jennifer Lawrence Oscars 2013 Dior Dress
- Most Desirable Woman 2013 Jennifer Lawrence
- Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games: See Her Premiere Dress Pictures
- Jennifer Lawrence Without Makeup: Goes With No Makeup in Hawaii
- Has 21-year Old Jennifer Lawrence Had Plastic Surgery?