31-year old Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton has more following, albeit her nose features. There has been a sharp upsurge in the number of women asking their plastic surgeons to give them Kate Middleton’s nose, according to New York daily News.
According to the report, Manhattan’s plastic surgeon Dr. Stephen Greenberg said he started getting the requests a few months ago, and said: “It has become so popular that we have made a file of a dozen Kate Middleton pictures to show patients when they come in for their consultation.”
The cost he added is about $7,000 (£4,641), and roughly 20 women have scheduled to get the royal nose job treatment in the next month.
Also, Lenox Hill Hospital’s Dr Thomas Romo told the Daily News the Duchess’ nose has a certain allure for more mature women in her age bracket, adding: “Women, especially over the age of 28, want the nose of a woman who is regal, refined and strong. They certainly don’t want the scooped out, over-affected, upturned, pinched nose of a pop star.”
- Kate Middleton Skinny Jeans at London 2012 Olympics
- Kate Middleton Baby Bump Photos During Official Charity Visit
- Kate Middleton Athleticism: Plays Field Hockey With UK’s Hockey Team
- Kate Middleton in Reiss Dress & Prince William Meet the Obama’s
- Kate Middleton Baby Gender: Royal Couple Having a Baby Girl?