20-year old Kate Upton is back on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue, which goes on sale today.
On the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, curvy Kate Upton is “bundled up” in a white parka, which of course is paired with white bikini bottoms in the cover photo.
However, Kate Upton’s jacket is unzipped, therefore her cleavage is still on full display. Kate is the ninth model to grace the SI cover twice. Only four others, including Kathy Ireland, have been on it three times. The top honor goes to Elle Mcpherson, who had five covers, including the best-seller from 1989.
The issue also promises photos of models from all seven continents.
- Kate Upton Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue: SI Cover 2012
- Kate Upton GQ Shoot: Does Cover & Photoshoot in Bikini
- Kate Upton Plastic Surgery & Is She Dating NY Jets Mark Sanchez?
- Kate Upton Called Fat “Piggie” by Skinny Gossip Blogger
- Alex Morgan Body Paint: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition 2012