It seems that Katy Perry did not get the memo CBS sent out to Grammy attendees or simply tried to push the limits in her tight mint green, cleavage-baring Gucci gown. The mandate emailed earlier this week by CBS’ standards and practices department demanded stars “please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered.”
Regarding her gown selection, Katy Perry said: “I was inspired by Priscilla Presley in the ’70s. The big hair, closer to God.” She definitely did not address her distracting whole lot of cleavage dress.
- Katy Perry Grammy Awards 2012 Dress: Elie Saab Couture
- Katy Perry Balmain Spring 2012 Low Cut Dress at Paris Fashion Week
- Katy Perry Skintight Ballot and Obama Forward Dress
- Katy Perry See-Through Vera Wang Dress at Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Katy Perry Dress at 2012 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards & Winners