31-year old sixteen-time Grammy Award winner Beyonce electrified the crowd during the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime show in New Orleans, wearing black leather Rubin Singer ensemble.
Beyonce’s set began with “Love On Top” from her latest album 4. She followed with “Crazy in Love,” “End of Time,” and “Baby Boy” before being joined on stage by Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland. The reunited Destiny’s Child trio sang “Bootylicious,” “Independent Women,” and “Single Ladies,” before leaving Queen B to reign supreme again. Beyonce then finished her show with “Halo.”
According to E! Online, Beyonce’s elaborate design featured a black leather bodysuit, a removable motorcycle jacket, flounce skirt and delicate Chantilly lace detail, and the outfit had been in the works since early December.
- Madonna Super Bowl Halftime Show 2012 XLVI Setlist
- MIA Middle Finger at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Madonna Halftime Show: With Nicki Minaj, Cee Lo & M.I.A.
- Adriana Lima Super Bowl Ad XLVI Video for Kia
- Kelly Clarkson Super Bowl 2012 National Anthem