She reveals the episode in her upcoming HBO documentary, “Life Is But A Dream,” which is to air on February 16, and according to Us Weekly said: “About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time. And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life.”
Beyonce further added: “I picked out names. I envisioned what my child would look like . . . I was feeling very maternal.”
She also indicated that she got the heartbreaking news early on in the pregnancy, revealing in the documentary saying: “Literally the week before I went to the doctor, everything was fine, but there was no heartbeat.”
According to Access Hollywood, Beyonce dealt with the loss the best way she knew how, which was to mourn through music.
“I went into the studio and wrote the saddest song I’ve ever written in my life,” she said, leaving the song title a mystery. “And it was actually the first song I wrote for my album. And it was the best form of therapy for me, because it was the saddest thing I’ve ever been through.”
Her sonogram will also air on the documentary, and her fans will get to see this great part of her life as well.
- Beyonce Bikini Body and Without Makeup
- Beyonce Post Baby Body Pictures and Blue Ivy Carter Brand
- Beyonce Pregnant: Still Looking Good During Pregnancy & Announcement
- World’s Most Beautiful Woman 2012: Beyonce Named by People Magazine
- Beyonce Knowles Plastic Surgery Nose Job & Breast Implants