26-year old Lady Gaga risked sparking outrage by wearing a bra with plastic assault rifles for cups, less than a month after 26 people lost their lives at the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting.
With the national debate on gun control in people’s mind, you would think it would be insensitive and in poor taste after 20 young children and six adults were killed in a horrific massacre at Connecticut’s Sandy Hook elementary school on December 14 last year, but Lady Gaga may not have got the memo and decided to cause more outrage by donning her machine gun bra.
Lady Gaga, who is used to controversy, wore the insensitive bra when she appeared on stage in Vancouver over the weekend during her North American leg of her Born This Way Ball tour, wearing a bra featuring two toy rifles.
- Lady Gaga No Pants, Wears Crown for Her 26th Birthday
- Lady Gaga New Years Eve 2011 Dress & Mayor Bloomberg Kiss 2012
- Lady Gaga Without Makeup Photoshoot: Cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- Lady Gaga Bruised: Picture of Bruised Eye and Concussion from Concert Accident
- Lady Gaga Vogue Cover September 2012 Issue Photoshoot