Alleged drug photos of 18-year old Justin Bieber, in what seems to be a picture of him smoking what appears to be marijuana, was recently posted by TMZ.
The TMZ photos appear to look like a “smoldering blunt,” with Bieber wearing a gray T-shirt and laughing amongst friends at a party. Also close-up images show Bieber clearly holding some kind of cigarette.
After the alleged drug photos, Justin Bieber took to his social media profiles to explain his point of view.
Justin wrote in his Twitter account: “Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. U get knocked down, u get up.”
He further added: “I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u.”
According to Us Weekly, Justin Bieber did not address the pot-smoking pictures directly, but he did allude to facing “new challenges” and “new doubters.”
Justin Bieber also tweeted: “I’m ready. We are ready. See u all tomorrow and everyday after that.”
“Back on tour tomorrow. Ready to see u all smile. Time to do what I’m supposed to be doing. Performing.”
What do you think? Do you think that Justin Bieber was actually smoking marijuana in the TMZ photos.
Justin Bieber’s “Believe Acoustic” EP is set for a January 29 release.
- Skinny Selena Gomez in Sparkly Short Shorts & Justin Bieber Expresses His Love
- Carly Rae Jepsen Leaked Photos: Call Me Maybe Singer Phone Hacked
- Kendall Jenner: Justin Bieber & The Kardashian Plastic Surgery Craze
- Spring Breakers Selena Gomez Vanessa Hudgens in Bikini Photos
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wedding