According to the Los Angeles Times, 37-year old Angelina Jolie and 49-year old Brad Pitt may have hitched on Christmas Day.
Rumor is that the celebrity couple sneaked to the Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean to swap “I dos.” The Dec. 25 ceremony allegedly took place at designer Donna Karan’s Parrot Cay estates, suggests UK’s Telegraph, and those in attendance were said to have included Brad’s parents Jane and William Pitt, and his brother Doug and sister Julie.
A representative for Pitt’s management team did not return a phone call and an e-mail seeking comment Wednesday. And reports about the nuptials all include plenty of caveats including “maybe,” and “possibly” and “might-have-but-might-not-have-so-don’t-blame-us-if-it’s-not true.”
In other words we have to wait for the confirmation of their secret wedding, if they actually did, which will be a fast one on the media for Hollywood’s No. 1 celebrity couple.
- Angelina Jolie Engagement Ring: Getting Married to Brad Pitt After 7 Years
- Jennifer Aniston Happy Over Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Engagement
- Angelina Jolie in Black Michael Kors Dress at Producers Guild Awards
- Angelina Jolie’s Obstetrician Michel Sussmann
- Jennifer Aniston Engagement Ring 2011 from Justin Theroux vs. 2004 from Brad Pitt