After an initial breakup in 2011, 86-year old Hugh Hefner, the Playboy magazine founder finally wed his “runaway bride,” 26-year old Crystal Harris, at a private Playboy Mansion ceremony on New Year’s Eve.
Crystal Harris, a former Playmate of the Month in 2009, broke off a previous engagement to Hefner just before they were to be married in 2011.
Playboy said on Tuesday that the couple celebrated at a New Year’s Eve party at the mansion with guests that included comic Jon Lovitz, Gene Simmons of KISS and baseball star Evan Longoria.
For the wedding, Crystal Harris wore a strapless gown in soft pink, while hugh Hefner wore a black tux. Hefner’s been married twice before but lived the single life between 1959 and 1989.
- Crystal Harris Plastic Surgery Photos and Engagement to Hugh Hefner
- Hugh Hefner and Lindsay Lohan’s Marilyn Monroe Naked Playboy Photos
- Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Wedding: Married After 28 Years Together
- Wynonna Judd Marries Cactus Moser: Had Private Wedding in Tennessee
- Alec Baldwin Marries Fiancee Hilaria Thomas in NYC Wedding