58-year old General John Allen, who is the commander of U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan is now involved in a wider sex scandal involving General David Petraeus’ extramarital affair with Paula Broadwell.
General Allen got snared into the sex scandal and the FBI probe revealed that he sent e-mails to Tampa socialite and the other woman that started the entire investigation Jill Kelley while he was the Deputy Commander of Central Command, based in Tampa.
What we know about General John Allen is that he lives in Washington, D.C., and that he is married to Kathy Allen with whom he has two daughters Bobbie and Betty. Betty is a first-grade teacher in Alexandria, Virginia, and married in 2009. Bobbie, a 27-year-old graduate of Virginia Tech, is a singer and released her debut album last year.
So far he is still the commander in Afghanistan, and his e-mails with Jill Kelley, some inappropriate, number in the hundreds to thousands. A senior official with Central Command in Tampa said: “He’s never been alone with her. Did he have an affair? No.” The investigation is still on, so we will learn the truth soon.
- Paula Broadwell and General David Petraeus Affair
- Jill Kelley: The Other Lady in David Petraeus Sex Scandal
- Kris Jenner Affair & Khloe Kardashian Paternity Rumors Over “Ryan”
- Sarah Phillips ESPN Scandal
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Had “Hot Affair” With Brigitte Nielsen in New Memoir