21-year-old Teen Mom Farrah Abraham recently showed off the results of her $16,000 worth of plastic surgery in the new issue of InTouch, revealing a nose job and chin implants.
In an interview with InTouch, Farrah Abraham said: “I’ve hated my nose since I was 13. I hate that my surgeries cost this much, but it was worth it.”
She further added: “I don’t have to hate anything on my face ever again. I feel gorgeous!”
Besides her current nose surgery, it is obvious in photos that she also has breast implants and possible other plastic surgery procedures such as liposuction or tummy tuck.
Regarding Farrah’s nose job, Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer said: “Farrah’s new nose looks to be only slightly altered, getting rid of a bump and making it a little more narrow. Paired with the chin implant, Farrah looks more grown up and sophisticated, making it a job well done.”
- Lil Kim Plastic Surgery: Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong?
- Blake Lively Plastic Surgery Breast Implants and Nose Job: Only 24 Years Old
- Kate Bosworth Plastic Surgery: All That Plastic at Only 28
- Halle Berry Plastic Surgery: Beautiful & Stunning Physique at 45
- Kelly Rowland Plastic Surgery Nose Job and Breast Implants