I don’t know about you, but she must have went off the deep end to think she can even come close to comparing someone struggling with a life and death disease like cancer to her so to speak “fake” wedding. Yes I said fake wedding to NBA basketball player Kris Humphries on August 20, 2011.
In an interview, addressing the topic of whether she felt pressure to televise her wedding for her reality show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” Kim Kardashian said: “Not really. We [were] done filming our season at that point, so we decided to film for the wedding. And that was a decision that he and I made together. But I think that, with any decisions in life, like, I spoke to a girl today who had cancer and we were talking about how this is such a hard thing for her, but it taught her a big lesson on who her friends are and so much about life. She’s 18. And I was like, that’s how I feel.”
You be the judge, it does seems to me that she is comparing her wedding to someone struggling with cancer, and the flack over her statement is definitely warranted. I don’t blame some people for waging a campaign to boycott her show “Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
- Kim Kardashian Leaves Wedding Ring at Home: Will Her Marriage Be Annulled?
- Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress Designer Vera Wang Gown & Pictures
- Kim Kardashian Prison Orange Jumpsuit for Drop Dead Diva
- Paul McCartney Wedding and Nancy Shevell’s Wedding Dress & Ring
- Kris Humphries Wants Annulment From Kim Kardashian Over Divorce Proceedings