24-year old Rihanna has added a new tattoo, this time a huge tattoo of the “Egyptian goddess Isis” under her breasts, as a tribute to her late grandmother who sadly passed away earlier this year.
According to RadarOnline, Rihanna revealed her new tattoo to her Twitter followers on Sunday night.
Rihanna’s new breast tattoo was posted with the following tweet: “Goddess Isis-Complete Woman- Model for future generations- # GRANGRANDDOLLY- always in and on my heart.”
Isis, the Egyptian goddess of rebirth, was said to be “the ideal mother and wife.” She was also friends with everyone — both rich and poor.
Some of her other notable tattoos include her “shhh…” tattoo on her index finger, the Tupac Shakur-inspired “thug life” across her knuckles, and “rebelle fleur” (roughly “rebel flower” in French) on her neck.
- Rihanna Gun Tattoo: Shows Falcon Tattoo on Leg
- Rihanna Tattoo on Her Collarbone: New Cross Tattoo Photos
- Rihanna Tupac Tattoo: Gets “Thug Life” Tattoo on Her Hand
- JWoww Tattoo: Shows Sexy Tiger Tattoo to Balance Dragon Tattoo
- Heidi Klum Tattoo: Her Seal Arm Love Tattoo Gone Bad