38-year old Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth of Donald Trump’s NBC’s reality TV Series, “The Apprentice” fame, who recently lost her fiance Michael Clarke Duncan to complications from a heart attack, has transformed herself over the years with various plastic surgery procedures.
As for plastic surgery, Omarosa made sure she got her fill of breast augmentations. Looking at her photos, it is clear that she got over-the-top breast implants.
She was also the subject for the Discovery Channel’s show, “Plastic Surgery Before and After,” and she went from an A cup to a small D cup in her first breast augmentation. After her second breast augmentation surgery, she is probably a full D or even a DD now.
One thing for sure is that her breasts implants don’t have the natural look, like some good plastic surgeons do, but instead her breast implants look like two water balloons planted on her chest.
According to reports, her plastic surgeon is Dr. Niccole of Newport Beach Plastic Surgery Center, who according to them provide “Gummy Bear” implants.
Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth was previously married to Aaron Stallworth from 2000 to 2005, and later divorced. She has no children.
- Ann Coulter Plastic Surgery Breast Implants
- LoLa Monroe Plastic Surgery Breast Implants and Buttock Implants
- Heidi Klum Plastic Surgery: Did She Remove Her Breast Implants?
- Pamela Anderson Plastic Surgery Breast Implants Before and After
- Adrianne Curry Plastic Surgery Breast Augmentation: Best Breast Implants?