42-year old actress Heather Graham, who initially won critical acclaim for her role as Rollergirl in 1997′s “Boogie Nights,” and later playing Jade in “Hangover,” will be back for Hangover 3.
According to reports, Heather Graham will be joining original cast members Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper, and Zach Galifianakis, who will be playing their roles as the raucous Phil, Stu and Alan for the Todd Phillips-helmed film.
According to Variety, Heather Graham will be playing the role of hot stripper Jade in “The Hangover Part III,” which is set to hit theaters on May 24 (Memorial Day Weekend), 2013.
Heather Graham has also had roles in “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me,” “Scream 2,” and “Working Girl.”
As for plastic surgery, it seems Heather Graham has had plastic surgery breast implants, though it was well done, and it looks natural. Besides that, she may have had liposuction and a tummy tuck. Other minor procedures may include Botox on her forehead.
- Heather Dubrow Plastic Surgery
- Lauren Graham and Her Take on Plastic Surgery
- Glee’s Heather Morris Plastic Surgery Breast Implants and Removal
- Heather Morris Leaked Photos: Victim of Nude Leaked Pictures
- Oprah Winfrey Plastic Surgery & Last Show After 25 Years