38-year old Lark Voorhies, who is best known for her role as Lisa Turtle on the popular 90s television show, “Saved by the Bell,” seems to have taken plastic surgery to the max with her new look.
Looking at her photo above, it does look like she has bad plastic surgery, since her face has an awkward look, similar to a typical case of plastic surgery gone wrong.
According to reports, She probably had some type of face surgery, including an eyelift, which left her eyes looking a little pulled and may have also have overused some injectable fillers, giving her a somewhat puffy appearance.
Also, Lark Voorhies fans seem to think that her skin tone is lighter, which could be a case of some skin lightening cream or bad makeup.
- Robin Antin Plastic Surgery: Case of Celebrity Bad Plastic Surgery?
- Sienna Miller Plastic Surgery Breast Implants & Hacking case
- Lil Kim Plastic Surgery: Celebrity Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong?
- Rose McGowan Plastic Surgery Accident: Is This Bad Plastic Surgery?
- Michael Vick’s Dogfighting Case and Domestic Violence