47-year old Debra Lynn Messing who recently posed for the May 2012 issue of Allure magazine in the nude, may be surgically enhanced with plastic surgery.
It is reported that she has had a nose job, even though she claims to be afraid to go under the knife. Debra Messing claims to be scared of Botox and plastic surgery, especially what those procedures would do to her facial expressions, but she may have undergone subtle cosmetic surgery.
Rhinoplasty specialist Dr. Jason Diamond of Beverly Hills thinks Debra Messing’s nose job is unnatural and unpleasing to the eye, in essence calling her nose job poor plastic surgery.
A few ago, in an interview with the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette regarding plastic surgery, Debra Messing said: “Well, I haven’t done it yet, and you know that is the reason. I don’t think of myself as depending on facial expression more than any other actors, but I do know that I learned to be very expressive from my mother.”
As for other cosmetic surgery procedures like breast implants, her breasts look natural, but like many celebrities she may pile on plastic surgery as she ages.
- Debra Messing, Maria Menounos & Heidi Klum Allure Photo Shoot
- Priscilla Presley Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong
- Stacy Kleiber Dating George Clooney & Staying Plastic Surgery Free
- Katharine McPhee GQ Photo Shoot 2012 & Plastic Surgery Breast Implants
- Kim Cattrall Plastic Surgery, Sex and the City & Meet Monica Velour Movies