R&B Superstar Rihanna gets an eye-catching new “cross” tattoo courtesy of legendary tattoo artist and close personal friend “bang bang.”
According to E! Online, the latest addition to her tattoo collection is a small crucifix on her collar bone, below her ‘rebelle fleur’ tattoo that she has had for some time. The new tattoo was done by Bang Bang, her favorite New York City tattooist.
Bang Bang described Rihanna’s new cross tattoo to Us Weekly, saying: “We cut the color with water, so it’ll end up being light — like the “rebelle” tattoo on her neck.”
He further added: “She always flips out [when it’s done] and jumps up and down like a 16-year-old girl getting her first car.”
Bang Bang has also done around 12 of Rihanna’s various tattoos including the “Shhh” one on her finger.
26-year old Bang Bang has also tattooed other artists including Katy Perry, Russell Brand, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ashley Tisdale. He has been tattooing since he was 19 years old and celebrates the opening of “the largest tattoo shop in NYC” this spring.
- Rihanna Tupac Tattoo: Gets “Thug Life” Tattoo on Her Hand
- Heidi Klum Tattoo: Her Seal Arm Love Tattoo Gone Bad
- Rihanna Working Out in a White String Bikini Photo in Hawaii
- Pippa Middleton Running & Biking in 50 Mile Duathlon Highland Cross 2011
- Rihanna in Stella McCartney Satin Gown at London Fashion Week 2012