18-year old Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of Whitney Houston is having a difficult time coping with her mother’s death and we wish her our condolences. 48-year old Whitney Houston died Saturday February 11, 2012.
Bobbi Kristina Brown is the only child of Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, and according to ABC News, Bobbi Kristina was transported from the hotel at 10:26 a.m. local time to Cedars-Sinai Hospital and was “awake and alert” at the time.
Bobbi Kristina had an emotional breakdown and was “treated for stress and anxiety,” and was released shortly after.
According to TMZ, Bobbi Kristina got into a shouting match with police officers outside her mother’s fourth floor hotel room when they informed her no one was allowed in.
TMZ said she “screamed, cursed and demanded to see her mother” before finally leaving. Whitney Houston’s cousin Dionne Warwick was also turned away by officers.
- Bobby Brown: Says “I Love You” to Dead Ex-Wife Whitney Houston
- Whitney Houston Death: Cause Still Unknown
- Whitney Houston Cause of Death: Prescription Overdose or Drowning
- Whitney Houston Has Died at 48
- Whitney Houston Sparkle Movie Set for Release by Sony in August