On Thursday night (December 8, 2011), Fergie hit the red carpet for “A Night Of Firsts,” an evening presented by Hollywood Foreign Press Association and InStyle, wearing a Felix the Cat cartoonish dress.
According to OMG!, Fergie who normally is on point with every mini she wears, was less fergalicious in bow-adorned Jean-Charles de Castelbajac dress, complete with a Felix the Cat graphic.
She was also sported in limp locks and a splotchy spray tan.
- Black Eyed Peas Fergie in One Shoulder Dress at Clinton Birthday Concert
- Fergie Plastic Surgery: Transforming Her Body for Black Eyed Peas
- Angie Harmon in Jean Fares Couture Dress
- Family Health Cartoon Strip
- Kate Winslet Optical Illusion Dress: Color Block Dress to Make You Look Slimmer