30-year old Michelle Trachtenberg, best known for her roles in “Buffy The Vampire Slayer” and “Gossip Girl,” says she is not fat just because she has thick legs.
Recently Michelle Trachtenberg said she was up for the part of Bella in the blockbuster “Twilight” series, and said: “There was definitely interest here and there because there’s only so few pale girls in Hollywood.”
She further added: “I’ve already done the vampire thing.”
The commentary on her is that she is a gorgeous average-sized young woman in a very tiny insular community that considers anything over a size 2 fat. Well most women are not size 2, so while some may consider her fat, she is sexy and curvy to some.
Those thick legs got to go. Her legs look older than her age, and she will need to tone her thick legs. She definitely is curvy alright, and a lot of men would love her that way.
While she looks very different from her skinny self early in her career, she is now more the size of an average woman, and as Hollywood goes, the fat label comes out, and she has to start defending her more curvy body.
Since Michelle Trachtenberg’s height is about 5 ft 7 inches, and she probably weighs about 130 pounds or slightly more, she really is not “fat” per se, but Hollywood wants you to be 100 pounds and that is not realistic for most women. She also has a 34B bra size, a size 8 shoe size and a size 6 dress size.
- Kate Middleton Post Wedding Dress: Showing Off Her Skinny Legs
- Michelle Pfeiffer Plastic Surgery Lips, Nose and Alexander McQueen Dress
- Michelle Williams Plastic Surgery Nose Job and Marilyn Monroe Role
- Making Your 15 Minutes Count: 7 Secrets to Making the Most of Your Doctor’s Visit
- Difference Between Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)RLS and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD)