51-year old Sarah Brightman, English classical crossover soprano, actress, songwriter and dancer, known for her duet with the Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli, “Time To Say Goodbye”, which topped charts all over Europe and became the highest and fastest selling single of all times in Germany, had plastic surgery over the years to enhance her face and body. She is also famous for possessing a vocal range of over 3 octaves and singing in the whistle register.
Sarah Brightman has previously admitted to undergoing liposuction surgery while in her 20s, and in recent years it appears like she may be dabbling in other cosmetic procedures as well.
There has been some rumors that she possibly had a nose job operation, however it would appear to be very minor, if she actually did.
If anything, this before and after photo indicates that Sarah may be experimenting with botox injections. As we see Sarah Brightman sporting virtually zero wrinkles or creasing at age 51, this could also be attributed to laser skin resurfacing.
- Kate Middleton Wedding Dress Designer Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
- Kim Kardashian Plastic Surgery – Already Planning Mommy Makeover
- Kate Middleton Evening Wedding Dress Also By Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
- Hilary Duff Plastic Surgery Breast Implants, Nose Job & Teeth Dental Makeover
- What is Mommy Makeover Cosmetic Surgery?