The photo above shows a childhood scar beside Kate Middleton’s temple, and according to the Daily Mail: “Underneath Kate’s stylish half-up, half-down hairstyle a prominent three-inch scar could be seen on the side of her left temple. A spokesman for the Duchess at St James’s Palace confirmed last night that it was the result of surgery as a young child. ‘The scar related to a childhood operation,’ they said. The palace declined to discuss what kind of operation because it was, they said, a private matter. John Scurr, consultant surgeon at the Lister Hospital in London, said it was unlikely to have been the result of a tumor.”
Also, 16 countries that make up the Commonwealth, updated the three-century-old laws that discriminate against women and restrict who one can marry.
The Commonwealth agreed this week to end the Royal Family’s rules that gave sons precedence to the throne and barred crown hopefuls from marrying a Roman Catholic.
British Prime Minister, David Cameron indicated “that in future, for all descendants of Prince Charles, the order of succession will be determined simply by the order of birth. It means the change would affect Prince William and his wife, Kate Middleton the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Put simply, if the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were to have a little girl, that girl would one day be our Queen.”
- Kate Middleton Evening Wedding Dress Also By Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen
- Kate Middleton in Reiss Dress & Prince William Meet the Obama’s
- Kate Middleton Beaded Dress: Amanda Wakeley Designed Pale Blue Dress
- Kate Middleton in Los Angeles Wearing Roksanda Ilincic & DVF Dress
- Kate Middleton Post Wedding Dress: Showing Off Her Skinny Legs