35-year old Milla Jovovich, the “Resident Evil 5” star who is leaving the undead for sword play in her upcoming movie, “The Three Musketeers,” which also stars Orlando Bloom, seems to have had plastic surgery to enhance her career. I would say she probably had a subtle cosmetic procedure such as a nose job. Her husband is film writer and director Paul W. S. Anderson, whom she married on August 22, 2009.
Ukrainian Milla Jovovich, a former model and also a fashion designer seems to have had a nose job by narrowing the bridge of her nose. Like many celebrities, this is the plastic surgery of choice to start with, and often later progresses to breast implants.
- Serena Williams Plastic Surgery Nose Job
- Jessica Biel Plastic Surgery Nose Job
- Modern Family Sofia Vergara Plastic Surgery Breast Implants & Nose Job
- Kelly Rowland Plastic Surgery Nose Job and Breast Implants
- Kate Winslet Plastic Surgery: No Cosmetic Work on Her Nose, Body?