50-year old British media personality Carol Vorderman, who earlier this year was named the winner of the Rear of The Year award by surpassing Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge’s sister Pippa Middleton, has had some plastic surgery, probably not on her sexy bottom though. I guess a 50-year old can still have a well-honed figure.
On winning the Rear of the Year Award, Carol Vorderman said: “I am really surprised and flattered to get this award, particularly at this stage of my life.”
Carol further added: “I always suspected there were a lot of people out there who were glad to see the back of me, so this has turned out to be very funny indeed.” I guess it is not easy to win the best bottom award at 50-years old.
As for plastic surgery, it seems that Carol Vorderman has had some work done on her face and probably other parts of her body. She probably had breast implants, liposuction and or tummy tuck after having her two children.
- Skinny Pippa Middleton in Hudson Jeans & “Rear of the Year” Award
- Has 21-year Old Jennifer Lawrence Had Plastic Surgery?
- Tatum O’Neal on Plastic Surgery, Drugs & Memoir “Found”
- Best Actress Winner Natalie Portman’s Plastic Surgery & Pregnant
- Sona Pillow Helps Snorers Rest Through the Night