Earlier this year, 21-year old Jennifer Lawrence was nominated for a Best Actress Oscar for her role in “Winter’s Bone.” She is beautiful and has a great body, but I do think it is because of her young age and not plastic surgery.
Dr. Paul S. Nassif, a Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon and Rhinoplasty Specialist in Beverly Hills, California says, “Jennifer Lawrence is still very young, and does not appear to have had any work performed to her face. Jennifer would not benefit from having any surgical procedures performed at this time.”
Miami plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Salzhauer says, “ Jennifer Lawrence is very young and I do not believe she has had any cosmetic surgery, but may have had Botox giving her that flawless wrinkle-free forehead.”
- Jennifer Lopez Plastic Surgery
- Jennifer Grey Plastic Surgery and Dancing With The Stars Winner 2010
- Jennifer Aniston Plastic Surgery & Breast Cancer Film for Lifetime TV
- Jennifer Aniston’s Dog Norman Dies at 15: Welsh Corgi-Terrier Mix
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Divorce