30-year old singer Kelly Rowland, who rose to fame as one of the founding members of the American girl group Destiny’s Child, along with Beyoncé and others, seems to have had plastic surgery nose job early on in her career.
Kelly’s new nose is a dramatic improvement over her previous nose, which had a wider bridge and more bulbous tip than her more sophisticated new nose. The new nose has a narrower bridge and the tip is smaller and more projected out. Being that Beyonce’s nose job was such a success, she may have taken a page from her.
Also, her breasts seem to have increased by a few cup sizes in her before and after photo above. I don’t blame her for having breast implants. Like many celebrities, the pressure to conform is overwhelming.
Lately Kelly Rowland is talking about a Destiny’s Child reunion, but that is not official yet, and her third solo album, “Here I Am” drops today July 26, 2011.
- Kelly McGillis Gay and Plastic Surgery Breast Implants and Removal
- Beyonce Knowles Plastic Surgery Nose Job & Breast Implants
- Megyn Kelly Plastic Surgery and Baby Girl Yardley Evans
- Kelly Clarkson Plastic Surgery, Weight & Return to American Idol
- Serena Williams Plastic Surgery Nose Job