51-year old Marie Osmond says that her new look is due to weight loss and a few non-invasive plastic surgery treatments, but experts believe she has had more plastic surgery than she is admitting to.
Marie Osmond told Prevention Magazine, saying: “We cherish youth more than we do wisdom. Will I do it? I’m sure. Nobody wants to have a saggy jowl. Is it bad to do? I don’t think anything is bad if it makes you feel better….I’ve had HydraFacial, which is a non-laser skin resurfacing. I had a second procedure, which was done with infrared light; it tightens the skin and stimulates collagen to make your face look more toned. And I use a lot of sunscreen.”
It is believed that she has also had other non-invasive procedures such as Botox as well as fillers like Sculptra in her cheeks and Restylane or Juvederm in her lips. Some of the invasive plastic surgery procedures she has had may include a facelift, forehead lift and blepharoplasty and liposuction.
- Melissa Joan Hart Plastic Surgery Weight Loss and Melissa & Joey
- Who Should Have Sleeve Gastrectomy for Weight Loss and Gastric Sleeve Surgery Video
- Kirstie Alley Weight Loss: On Her Way to Being Skinny
- Ellen Barkin Plastic Surgery
- Leann Rimes Skinny: Her Dramatic Weight Loss Video & Photos