Marie Osmond Plastic Surgery

Marie Osmond Plastic Surgery

51-year old Marie Osmond says that her new look is due to weight loss and a few non-invasive plastic surgery treatments, but experts believe she has had more plastic surgery than she is admitting to.

Marie Osmond told Prevention Magazine, saying: “We cherish youth more than we do wisdom. Will I do it? I’m sure. Nobody wants to have a saggy jowl. Is it bad to do? I don’t think anything is bad if it makes you feel better….I’ve had HydraFacial, which is a non-laser skin resurfacing. I had a second procedure, which was done with infrared light; it tightens the skin and stimulates collagen to make your face look more toned. And I use a lot of sunscreen.”

Marie Osmond Plastic Surgery and After Photo

Marie Osmond Plastic Surgery and After Photo

It is believed that she has also had other non-invasive procedures such as Botox as well as fillers like Sculptra in her cheeks and Restylane or Juvederm in her lips. Some of the invasive plastic surgery procedures she has had may include a facelift, forehead lift and blepharoplasty and liposuction.

Related posts:

1. Melissa Joan Hart Plastic Surgery Weight Loss and Melissa & Joey
  2. Who Should Have Sleeve Gastrectomy for Weight Loss and Gastric Sleeve Surgery Video
  3. Kirstie Alley Weight Loss: On Her Way to Being Skinny
  4. Ellen Barkin Plastic Surgery
  5. Leann Rimes Skinny: Her Dramatic Weight Loss Video & Photos

Comments

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

8 Comments so far

1. Suzanne | 29 July 2011, 16:16

This False Wench has had so much crap done that she makes Barbie look like an Amateur. She lies about everything and these stupid dellusional women who follow her believe that crap. Losers!

2. ted | 08 August 2011, 10:49

So she lost 50 pounds in 5 months by going on a diet? Jarod from Subway just yelled BULLSHIT at the top of his lungs! I would of said that they must have lipo sucked all of her talent out , but she never had any to begin with!

3. Jaycee Choyce | 11 August 2011, 17:17

give me a break…..alot more than just facial changes! It looks as though she also had some breast augmentation done at some point. Whatever she looks fantastic. I’m just jealous I didn’t look this good after my weight loss of 50 lbs.

4. Brent Bullard | 15 August 2011, 00:18

Suzanne is obviously a disturbed, little person who needs to put others down so that it makes her life feel somehow worthwhile. Very, very sad

5. Clara | 21 October 2011, 08:02

Why do they pull this? This woman has a pictoral history spanning 50 years, and she says all she’s had is a facial or two? She had a horrible facelift around when her mother died, and she showed up at the funeral looking like Zsa Zsa Gabor. She’s apparently had breast work done yet she wore the same wedding dress for the second wedding to her first husband as she did to their first when she had half the body. I don’t care what you do if you feel good about it.

6. Sandy | 30 October 2011, 23:24

You poor, pathetic jealous women. Whatever she has had done, she looks GREAT and you know it.

7. Sharon | 25 November 2011, 16:28

I was in Vegas recently and went to see Donny and Marie and while the show was awesome, at first we thought that the female on stage was a stand in for Marie as that is how different she looked. That was very disappointing as she is a beautiful woman who in my opinion, didn’t need any work done. She still has a lot of talent and amazing energy for her age.

8. Carolyn Collins | 13 February 2013, 14:27

I think Marie is a sweetheart and has gone thru a lot of sorrow. I loved her when she was young and love and respect her more now. If you can’t say anything good about her then shame on you. How would you look after raising 8 children? I think she is beautiful and If I had the money I would have anything done as long as it wasn’t life threatning . Who doesn’t want to look better? My husband and I have watched her for years and she is funny,sweet and very talented. There are two things I would really love to do.The first would be to have minor things done just to feel a little better. Everyone tells me that I look great anyway but you ladies know your heart and know what I am saying. The second thing is sit on the front row and see her perform. We love Marie and if only more people could laugh and look as beautiful as she is.
    Sincerely, Carolyn Collins