As we bid farewell to the Oprah Winfrey Show tomorrow, May 25th 2011, one cannot forget all the ups and downs with her weight and for me her looks over the years. By looking at 57-year old Oprah Winfrey’s before and after photos from the 70’s to now, you can see that her nose looks thinner. That makes me believe she may have had plastic surgery nose job. The last Oprah Winfrey Show actually tapes today in Chicago, but will air tomorrow (Wednesday).
Access Hollywood claims that Maria Shriver, Suze Orman, Tyler Perry, trainer Bob Greene, BFF Gayle King and longtime partner Stedman Graham were in the audience for the last taping of her show.
Plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn said that Oprah may have had a rhinoplasty. “It does appear to me that her nose may have been thinned. If so, it is a nice job because it still retains her ethnicity, while at the same time refining her overall appearance.” More recently, Oprah has likely had anti-aging procedures and injections like Botox and may use laser cellulite treatments like Velashape as made popular by Kim Kardashian.
- Oprah Weight Balloons to 200 Pounds
- Does Meredith Viera Need Plastic Surgery & Leaving the Today Show
- Khloe Kardashian Plastic Surgery and “Khloe and Lamar” Reality Show
- Wendy Williams Plastic Surgery Breast Implants & Love Triangle Show
- Megan Fox Plastic Surgery: Only 25 Years Old and All Plastic