According to reports, 57-year old Meredith Vieira announced that she’s leaving the Today show in June. As expected, Ann Curry will be her replacement. She said “After months of personal reflection and private conversation with my family and friends, I’ve decided to leave Today in June,” she said on Monday’s broadcast.. “Time … keeps ticking away and I want to spend more with my husband Richard and my kids Ben, Gabe and Lily.”
While many television personalities have gone under the knife, Meredith Veira has taken the road of graceful aging, even though I won’t mind saying she may be due for a plastic surgery facelift. On the other hand, sometimes you just have to let the wrinkles show, but when you want that fresh-faced look, there is always the occasional Botox.
- Nikki Cox Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong & New Son Meredith Daniel
- Wendy Williams Plastic Surgery Breast Implants & Love Triangle Show
- Khloe Kardashian Plastic Surgery and “Khloe and Lamar” Reality Show
- Tanning Tax Goes into Effect Today
- Healthy Cooking Show With Nancy Scott