As rumors swirl around 46-year old Courteney Cox and her vacation on St. Barts with “Cougar Town” co-star Josh Hopkins, the “Scream 4″ actress, who is separated from husband David Arquette, denies the two are dating. A rep for Cox told People magazine that her relationship with Hopkins is “strictly platonic.” One thing for sure is that she has had plastic surgery as the before and after photo above clearly shows.
If you examine this Courtney Cox before and after shot, you’ll clearly see that the actress seems to have had some work done – particularly around her eyes and mouth. In the photo, her smile lines have been minimized, her eyes look brighter, and her skin looks smoother as a whole. Procedures that could create these effects include Botox or other injectable fillers, facelifts, browlifts, eyelifts and more. Of course, Courtney has never been one to shy away from talk of plastic surgery in interviews.
In 2008, she described Botox as “fantastic and also horrible.” While she has clearly stated that she does not consider plastic surgery to be out of the question, she has also said that “you have to use it sparingly” for the best results. One thing for sure is that Courtney Cox’s plastic surgeon is doing a great job minimizing the “plastic” look on her face by making it look more natural.
- Best Hospitals – Brain Surgery at Johns Hopkins Video
- Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong: German Porn Star Carolin Berger “Sexy Cora” Dies After 6th Breast Augmentation
- Shooting Reported at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore
- Evelyn Lozada Plastic Surgery and Engagement to Chad Ochocinco
- Liv Tyler Plastic Surgery Lip Job and “Super”